As the winter thaws into the distant past, it’s time to get our sandal game in check. Early spring trends – and some subtle Coachella vibes – revealed a plethora of hip new styles, from sweet and sultry lace-ups to laid back slides and the uber-trendsetting stacked sandal (a.k.a the flatform sandal).
We gathered up the best spring sandals for under $100 to help get you sauntering into spring with some sexy new footwear.
1. Mia Platform Sandal ($59)
2. Topshop Wiz Studded Platform Sandal ($100)
3. ASOS Tie Leg Chunky Flatform ($46)
4. Nude Snake Print Lace Up Flatform ($60)
5. Steve Madden Sparkly Slide ($60)
6. Jeffrey Campell Edie Slide Sandal ($70)
7. Seychelles Beyond Reason Faux Fur Slide ($80)
8. Fenty Puma By Rihanna Bow Slide ($90)
9. Nordstrom BP Darah Sandal ($70)
10. Latigo Guide Sandal ($80)
11. Hinge Olivia Sandal ($70)
12. Lima Lace-Up Sandal ($65)