Australian model Madeline Stuart has certainly taken the fashion world by storm. In her brief career, Madeline has already been featured in glossies like Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Elle, and The New York Times, walked runways in New York and Tokyo, and received accolades like Model of the Year in San Francisco through Melange. The 19-year-old with Down syndrome is also an ambassador for InsideOutside Dance Ensemble, an organization which “provides educational and performance opportunities for people of all ages, with or without disabilities.”
Between strutting down the catwalk for the likes of FTL Moda and shooting a campaign for accessories brand EverMaya, Maddy answered our seven favorite questions:
1. You’re asked to host a dinner for 3 of your fashion icons: Where does this stylish soiree take place and who do you invite and why?
My house so mum could cook. I would invite Karlie Kloss as she tweeted about me when I first started and I want to thank her for sharing the love. Princess Diana as she had a beautiful soul and believed in inclusion. Coco Chanel as it is my dream to model for this brand.
2. Every girl has a bad hair day: What’s your “save-the-day” hair product?
A hair tie and bun maker with bobby pins.
3. Hair salon or nail salon: Which visit or service is your can’t-live-without beauty splurge and who takes care of you like no other?
Nail Salon, whichever is the closest.
4. Fill in the blanks: “Growing up, I was so __comfortable__ because I constantly wore __leggings__.
5. If you could raid anyone’s closet (living or dead), who would it be and why?
Taylor Swift, because I love her style.
7. If you were on your way to a gala and someone stole your entire makeup bag, what product would you scramble to purchase, regardless of country or time of day and why?
Coral lipgloss by Estee Lauder because lips are kissable.