As the countdown to merriment draws near, many of us have found ourselves burning the candle at both ends trying to wrap up all the odds and ends of this frenzied season. We may paint ourselves pretty and dress to the nines, but true feminine beauty comes from that inner glow, that inextinguishable spark that shines through all time, all age, all situations. Nonetheless that little light needs a little recharge, and the quickest way to do that is to pamper thyself. We’ve rounded up our most favorite seasonally-inspired pampering products to get your glow on before the holiday games begin.
1. Charis Botanicals Cinnamon Sugar Scrub ($12) – This scrub is tough enough to handle cracked winter skin, but gentle enough for the face. Cinnamon is said to improve fine lines by stimulating blood vessels and adds a fresh plump to the skin.
2. Philosophy Iced Gingerbread Cookie Duo ($27) – Treat yourself to a gingerbread fantasy bath. Good enough to eat, but without the calories!
3. Crystal Sensation Set Of Six Foot Scrubs ($40)- This set of six scrubs is an indulgent dream and includes a hot peppermint foot scrub made from actual crushed candy canes–delicious!
4. Paul and Joe Beaute Limited Edition Makeup Collection ($54) – Capture the holiday glow with this gingerbread-inspired makeup kit.
5. June Jacobs Spa Collection Peppermint Moisturizing Foot Mist ($40) – Moving too quickly? Revive your busy feet with a fresh peppermint spritz.
6. Pure Guardian 100% Pure Peppermint Oil ($20) – If you’ve got a bit more time, indulge in a few drops of peppermint oil for a long, sensuous bath.
7. This Works I Have A Dream Set ($139) – This holiday gift set will calm your mind in the midst of all the seasonal hustle and bustle.