Every season, the color gurus at Pantone study fashion week runways, do some color math, and present The Pantone Fashion Color Report; a.k.a. shades most used by designers now.
Our picks for lux looks and coolest contrasts to add to your home? Regal teal, orangey red, light baby pink, strong navy, or toasty beige. Warm hues that feel super plush. So spice up your life, and spruce up your place, with these affordable runway-inspired finds. Because great décor doesn’t have to break the bank, just your rut.
Shaded Spruce (Dark Teal)
A little moody, a lot regal, shaded spruce works well with neutrals like slate grey and deep mahogany brown. Imagine a library bar crossed with a sexy, mythical forest.
Navy Peony (Navy Blue)
Bring in navy to counter spicy hues and ground interiors. For a fun twist, add a navy blue map for a wall hanging. It’s elegant with a wink.
Grenadine (Bright Orangish-Red)
Fall 2017 revels in the bright pops found in a sunset, so pick up these hotties and couple with neutrals like grey or navy.
7. Urban Outfitters Fairmont Metal Stacking Stool ($49)
8. Target Porte Table Lamps ($124 – set of two)
9. Urban Outfitters Round Pintuck Pillow in Dark Orange ($39)
Ballet Slipper (Light Pink)
Soft baby pink is the new neutral. Just insert where you would with white or beige for a look that’s ladylike and lux.
10. Anthropologie Renesse Highball Glass ($8)
11. Anthropologie Decorative Globe ($38)
12. Pier One Blush Cotton Dhurrie Print Ariana Area Rug ($150)
Butter Rum (Toasted Beige)
Snug and warming, add this classic autumnal to any bright hue for a welcoming vibe.
Grey reads as elegant and open and works for colors warm or cool, so enjoy the versatility. Go accent or wall-to-wall statement for max glam.
16. CB2 Chambray Black And White Bath Towels ($20)
17. Crate and Barrel Sedona Grey Vanity Tray ($20)
18. World Market Gray Ombre Mongolian Sheepskin Area Rug ($110)
–Written by Amy Turner