This week Marjorie kicked off her summer vacation, but before she took flight she reminded us that looking lavish in stretch pants is a truly achievable #vacaygoal. Thanks to Marjorie, cozy and couture are officially synonymous. She wrapped herself up from head-to-toe in a bold Balmain monochromatic neutral-toned ensemble, featuring a sweeping floor-length kimono, stretch leggings, a delicate tank, and a fierce pair of lace-up booties. This Balmain travel outfit may be a luxury beyond some of our budgets, but we rounded up this leisure look for less so that you too can bon voyage like a babe!
1. ASOS Round Glasses With Metal Bar ($20)
2. Contrast Faux Suede Leggings ($24)
3. Camo Women’s Whisper Cami ($48)
4. Missguided Cut Out Lace Up Heeled Gladiator ($57)
5. French Connection Sidewalk Drape Belted Duster Coat ($248)