For all of you foodies, feast your eyes (and stomachs) on this spectacular sweet treat: Monkey Bread. “This is one of my favorite things to bake because I’ve always been able to do it with my kids,” says our very own Marjorie Harvey, who shares her favorite fall recipe with The Lady Loves Couture. “It’s easy, fun, and delicious.”
Take a break from your daily detox and juicing, and allow your palette to relish in the saccharine fusion of sugar and spice (and everything nice). After all, everyone deserves a cheat treat…
1. Sister Schubert’s Parker House Rolls
4. 1 Stick of butter
1. In a pan, melt the stick of butter.
2. Mix equal parts cinnamon and sugar to taste in a large bowl.
3. Break frozen rolls apart.
4. Dip the rolls in the butter, completely covering each roll, and then into the cinnamon/sugar mix.
5. Layer rolls in a Bundt pan and set oven to 350 degrees.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until sugar is crunchy on top.
Will you be making Marjorie’s Monkey Bread? Tweet us your finished yumminess here.