According to a recent study, one in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. In 2015 alone, it is estimated that 231,840 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed. These staggering statistics are why we need to find a cure for the second leading cause of death among women.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and to show our support for this devastating disease that affects so many of us, we’ve rounded up a selection of limited-edition products from brands determined to make a difference. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of these beauty and fashion must-haves goes to breast cancer research. So, go ahead and shop, guilt-free, and support the cause!
Shop Our Lust List:
1. Drybar BCA Mini Detox Dry Shampoo ($13)
2. Shiseido Veiled Rouge in Pomegranate, Skyglow, and Sloe ($25 each)
3. Diptyque Eau Rose Eau de Toilette Rollerball ($48)
4. La Mer The Breast Cancer Awareness Lip Balm ($55)
5. Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm Pink Edition ($60)
6. Lisa Hoffman Beauty Rose Quartz Fragrance Necklace ($65)
7. Guess 2015 Sparkling Pink Multifunction Watch Benefiting Breast Cancer Awareness ($100)
8. Stella McCartney Breast Cancer Awareness Alina Playing Stretch-Lace Soft-Cup Bra ($110)
9. J Brand Little Pink Jean Low Rise Crop Skinny Jeans ($198)
10. GHD Vintage Pink Professional Styler ($225)